Saturday, April 15, 2006

Karaoke Time

I feel a lot better today. Work really had me yesterday. I was just so annoyed that everything was passed to me and how annoying the user was .. 3-4 times changes need to be done within a day and she kept on asking why why and why. HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW. Your previous request was handled by my boss okay - I was supposed to cover during her absence ONLY and yet now it became my additional baby. At the same time I am still trying to complete my testing and having an online discussion discussing the problem with people from other country. GL Ledger is such a pain in the ass to understand within a short time maan, especially for an IT person like me. I am used to multitasking but doing 5 things at one go was so stressful yesterday. I guess the fact that my daily greeter was on leave added to my stress. Without our daily chatting something was kinda missing - and I have to cope with this when she move to her new job next month. Good God!! I ended up doing all my stuff with tears filling my eyes.
Luckily I managed to get another friend out for dinner, so we went out to a lebanese place that I've been eyeing for ages and had dinner there. We talked a lot and she too asked me questions that has been asked so many times to me. We then talked about it and I was actually quite surprised with some new facts that I now know - but I guess I have to accept that no one is as perfect as I want them to be ..
So today, feeling a little lighter than yesterday I went online, checking the movie schedule as me & my flatmate decided to go for a movie after lunch. That means - good bye bodypump. Nevermind!! I want to have a relaxing day .. hence the reason Im writing this blog without any plan of writing it when I went online.. I simply want to sing along with all the songs playing on my machine ...

No comments: