Friday, April 07, 2006

Blimmey ...

went to the gym last night for my training. after training i followed my trainer to the lounge as she wanted to show me pictures of the HK instructor she met during her recent trip there. on the way to the lounge i told her that the guy standing near the reception is the one i said cute. she told me she knew and she actually told that guy that someone thought he's cute. still holding the biscuits she gave me from HK we were chit chatting when this guy suddenly grabbed the biscuit from my hand saying 'sorry, no food allowed in the gym' and walked away. we laughed and looked at him who stopped, turned around saying 'this really looks good' and went back to us returning the biscuit to me. that is when my trainer said 'i told you that my client said you look cute right?' he said yes and then my trainer - to my horror - pointed at me. this guy said to my trainer who's wearing red 'now you're making my face as red like that' me? i can only stand there still feeling surprised from my trainer's bluntness. never EVER in my life someone i admire or even think cute/handsome know what i think - but i guess its true - never say never...

No comments: