Tuesday, April 25, 2006

wonderful morning

spent friday working as i didn't join my friend for a run, my whole body is aching like hell from the thursday torture with my trainer. decided to turned up for the gathering as i am quite curious to see a person i've been hearing a lot about.
spent saturday at home resting and went out in the afternoon to catch a movie. from there we met another friend and had an early dinner continued with chit chatting and the search for our little black dress - haha, most of us ended up looking at a normal dress as it fits our personality more.
spent sunday at home - domestic work, some cleaning and cooking for myself. really pampered myself with lots of rest that i even had a siesta!! ended the day watching a dvd.
woke up early this morning for my pump class, haven't been to this class for weeks now. it made me much more happy when the instructor looked at me saying 'shoulder track' with a knowing smile, i suspected he's playing my favourite track and i am right!!

my whole body is aching now but i am just feeling WONDERFUL...

No comments: