Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Good Morning ...

Its funny that whenever my boss is not around I ended up coming way early to office, just like today - 30 minutes earlier. So decided to blog first though there's nothing much happenning considering I just blogged yesterday.
June is back in town, which means she is going back to torturing me today. Realised she has a class on wednesday night now, hmm... gonna skip her class today but will surely support her next week. Judging from the class that starts only at 9 pm, another late night will be spent at the gym now.
I am so very happy for her - it seems that everything runs smoothly for her, even she has more classes to teach nowadays. Good for you girl!
Went for combat alone yesterday as my friend pulled out at last minute. Met someone I knew in class and spent the time talking to him while waiting for the class to begin. Soooo happy that the usual tuesday instructor wasn't able to make it so class was covered by my favourite instructor!! I even said 'yaaay' and my friend laughed - haven't do his combat for ages now. He has a new hairstyle which looks good compared to the previous one - should tell him this when I attend his class next time.
Went home from gym and went online awhile where I chatted with a friend for few minutes while waiting for some show to start on TV. It was so funny that we kinda have the same personality that when she told me about things that happened I said 'you should've said this' and she went 'hey .. i did say that - the exact words' and when I said 'you should've also said this' and she again went 'hey - you know me well' .. Soo funny that 2 people can have the exact same phrase when faced by a certain situation .. or is it strange??
On 1/2 day leave today - probably stop by the hospital before heading down to the gym tonight. Hoping to catch a friend at the gym and plan on working out together this friday.
My jaw is no longer dislocated! Though the pain is still there, its no longer a torture for me to eat nowadays. No conference call for this week as most of the functional team is out of the country for training.
Its Wednesday .. 2 more days to weekend!!

No comments: