Tuesday, April 04, 2006

::People Pleaser

Being a people pleaser is difficult. Especially when you want people to be together so that you can enjoy things and you realised this is impossible after hearing a comment of one party about the other one. Introducing a person into a group is not as easy as you think it is. After the brief introduction came the comments and you realise you can't force mixing people from different interest together.
I know some people might be offended or even angry with how they thought I have change from the old me they knew. I tried mixing things together as I know it will be easy for me in the long run as well. I started with a brief story then came the introduction. But can I change people's first perception or feeling about someone? I can't!
So I guess I'll just have to bare with the fact that I couldn't please everyone ...

No comments: