Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Im tired ...

weekend was very tiring for me. I guess its that Im not used to doing things without proper plan that makes me feel tired. A friend emailed asking if I want to go to a charity event. Great acoustic group - budakpantai.
Supposed to go for a capoeira viewing on saturday that I decided not to go to the gym so that I can go straightaway home after capoeira. My friend messaged saying that he couldn't make it so after having my hair cut I went straight home. Thought that I would meet my flatmate at home and thinking of catching a movie with her at night, but she was not at home that I spent the whole evening simply laying down listening to music. But then a friend call asking what am I doing tonight, and since I have nothing we went out for dinner and then headed down for a dessert - the one that's supposed to be cancelled ;).
Sunday was not bad either .. accompanied my aunt to see one of the meet n greet session with her fave actor. Its so very pack but it's fine with me having a good time with my aunt. Went straight home afterwards and spend the whole evening at home.
Got a message from a friend and it made me quite confuse. Im stuck in a middle of things and the problem is this small group decided that we'll stick to just few of us. Sigh
I miss going to the cinemas - there are so many movies that I want to watch... By hook or by crook I'll go and watch Failure to Launch myself this weekend..

No comments: