Tuesday, April 18, 2006

can once in a lifetime happen twice?

they said once in your lifetime someone comes along whom you are absolutely meant to be with. Everything feels great, stars are aligned, body and spirit are in balance.

went for a baking course today - though it's not fully a baking course. We're only there to see how it was done and each of us brought home a small tray of the apple crumble. Before going there we went to a music store where I finally found the movie I was searching for.

Couldn't wait another day for it, once I was done with the domestic work, I watched it. Just like that , the foolishly romantic side of me is awaken again. All sorts of scenarios start running wild in my mind. If only this could happen in real life, I would've scribble a message and lets destiny play its part.

I've make a note to myself to visit the patisserie if I got a chance to visit NY again in the future...
*a special thanks to someone who reminded me on how beautifully romantic this movie is

No comments: