Wednesday, April 12, 2006

There it goes

I always wanted to take diving course - been calling the padi certified places so many times but I always ended up cancelling as I have no friend(s) to go with. I actually promised myself that I will take the course this year even if I have to do it alone.
I am not sure how but I finally found someone who's already advance in diving. She told me that she too took the beginner course alone and actually she had introduced me to her diving instructor through email. They are actually having a diving trip next month, during the public holiday and since there are 4 beginners joining she was asking me to join. I surely am interested and already start thinking of the trip until I realised that I have to be in KL for training at the same week. Thought the 3 days training is confirmed so that I could still join the trip as it is also in malaysia that I confirmed the date with my boss 1st. That is when we realised the training is extended for a week - we will also be on training during the public holiday.... sooo saaad!!
There goes my chance on diving AGAIN - I guess I really have to put more effort in starting the course else I'll be delaying it again and again ..


ah well, for now I think I'll start with the indoor rock climbing first - anyone wanna try with me?

No comments: