Saturday, July 29, 2006

weekend is just few hours away...

surprisingly we met krn last night in the networking thingy. of course, took the opportunity to ask about him being absent for quite sometime. but now the world cup was over he could be starting it again. for me this network thingy is more like catching up with regular faces on a monthly basis instead of networking, well anyway i'm not in the business line, hence no need for that.
it's friday and i simply can't wait for the day to end so that i could go home and spend my time watching tv. yeah, i'm making a habit of going home early on friday night simply to catch my superhero on tv. watching tv and doing my office work during friday night has become something i enjoy. i even choose not to attend my favourite instructor class for this, imagine that!
hope to get myself to the gym tomorrow as it will be jun's last combat class in raffles. she'll be switching class with another instructor and i hope i could do her capoeira class in orchard starting next week - lets see. the journey to orchard itself already damp my spirit, let alone the thought of carrying my shoes with me.
speaking of saturday, i wonder what's with singapore and BBQ. already 4 BBQ parties going on tomorrow. a friend is having a party at her condo, another group is having a birthday celebration in sentosa, marc is leaving singapore and having a BBQ farewell party, and now my senior back in uni is having a BBQ as well. i can imagine 4 different groups of people are going to have fun at the same time tomorrow. wouldn't it be great to be present in all 4 gatherings? but then i'll just go the ttn's place as i promised her 1st.

No comments: