Sunday, July 30, 2006

new family members

remember the hamsters my younger sister have back home?. as usual whenever i called home, my nephew will tell me all sorts of things that happen. few weeks ago when i called, he told me about the fight these hamsters had. in his own words "the white on so naughty, she fighting with the black one". got the full story from my elder sister that apparently he's trying to stop the fighting by hitting the cage with a remote control. few days ago my sis told me that apparently her friend said that wasn't a fight but that was how hamsters mate. this morning when i called home my nephew answered and brought the news to me "hey, you know the black one have baby". 10 new baby hamsters who's size are like peanut. mom said "i'm going to congratulate your younger sis on being a grandma when she's back home later". that makes me what? a grand auntie?!?

No comments: