Sunday, July 02, 2006

lastly ...

been asked to watch the match outside for several times. i've declined 2 invitations last week and another invitation last night. i dunno, i just feel lazy watching it outside. come semi finals and final, ask me again and i might change my mind.
yesterday i asked them to come to my place and watch it here instead. of course no beer provided and no big screen tv but cozier right?. declining today's invitation as well, i persuaded the girls to watch at my place instead. and guess what - sal and jen will come and watch the game at my place. i know sal's just like me and i know jen is not into it at all, she just join for the sake of chatting. yess!! hope we could continue the chat - or should i said bombarding jen so that she stop doing the stupid thing she's doing now - we had yesterday...
*and now i'm reminded with the sinful leonidas brownies and ice-cream yummm*

No comments: