Saturday, July 22, 2006

oh my...

was having a good dream when the house phone rang. early in the morning, mind you. staying far from home always made me worried when i receive early morning or late night calls. i suspected it was one of my aunties or even my sis who's coming today. it was my sis, still annoyed that my dream was cut halfway *though i forget what was i dreaming about now* i kept on saying hello when she on the other side kept on talking to her friend and then put the phone down. sigh, tried to continue my dream but it's useless. then my mobile rang and the same thing happened. then my house phone rang and then she said she could hear me.
already feeling alerted, i simply toss and turn killing time, thinking of the route to take later when accompanying my sis visiting the elders. a message came in my mobile. the domestic helper who's supposed to come at 10 AM later couldn't make it as she was not feeling well. aargh, already enjoying the thought of having someone else to clean the house and do my ironing, now all back to square one.
woke up and made myself a modified enchiladas, sans any meat. put it a bit too long in the microwave that the cheese and sauce came out covering the whole plate.
talking about a great way to start the day, eh...

No comments: