Tuesday, July 25, 2006

miss you ...

talked to my nephew yesterday. apparently the hamsters were too difficult for him to handle that my dad bought him fishes instead. he is totally responsible for these fishes but i guess it was not enough that he ended up having two turtle to take care of. heard that he would bring them everywhere he goes, haha. i asked him about this yesterday and he was quite excited telling me about them though when i asked him to send me pictures of them his answer was "you come here then i show you". he named them angel (after his favourite teacher i reckon) and the other one bucy (that's what my little sis call me). at first i thought it was urfi that i asked him again and his answer was "no, it's you ucy .. you" - that was when i realised it's my name - thank you for that little one!
this reminds me of a story my sis told me long time ago. when my nephew was being scolded by his father, he went to his mom for protection. but his mom said that she couldn't help him as he was naughty and deserved to be scolded at. my sis said he went to his room, picked the picture taken with me and cried silently calling my name. *so cute*
suddenly i miss him and want to go home simply to hug him.

3 comments:

biKi said...

terharu.. hiks!

juwi said...

Aduuh, manis sekali...
Tapi Bab, jangan sampe elu terlalu manjain dia, ya.

Simply Baby said...

hehe..
tugas utama seorang tante kan emang utk memanjakan ponakan >:)