Saturday, July 29, 2006

such a waste

went to orchard to get myself a bottle of moisturizer and since i was there, 2 packs of batagor as well. while waiting for my taxi to arrive, judging from my side glance the guy standing next to me was quite interesting. so i looked at the tents across the road from right to left, when it reached left i took a quick glance - yupe right, quite nice looking caucasian. naughty me wanted to have more glance on him but as usual i wouldn't be caught dead looking at someone else. so i start assessing what i like to see in a guy starting from the bottom. shoes , very nice snake skin brown coloured show, oops, there was the 1st sign. tie , from the corner of my eyes it looked like a goldenish yellow silk tie. cufflinks, checked. before making the final judgement i took another quick glance at his face. confirmed!! i wonder - why do all the good one is either taken or gay :-?

1 comment:

biKi said...

such question will never be answered bab.. *sigh*