Thursday, July 20, 2006

waks...

since the project will go live on october i decided to pull myself out from the D&D committee and being a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding. why? well, i think it's better not to commit myself into something that is important if i can't give 100% of me in it. hence i couldn't believe i let myself in *again* to the committee. though i told the HR girl to give me something very easy, i ended up being involved in invitation and sending so-call updates to get the people excited. i am good in words when it's in bahasa - but english? well, i'd better get myself acquainted to whoever this girl i will be working together with.
on a happier note, i solved the problem!! phew, spending almost the whole day - okay 1/2 of the day - looking for the problem when it's only a matter of "R" - interface not inteface, eh!!
my cough is getting worst, i think i'll just do 30 mins of x-trainer today. my whole body's still aching from my monday pump, hence no weight training for me. though i had a huge HUGE lunch, i'm beginning to put myself back on the right track. signing off now - ciao

No comments: