Thursday, July 06, 2006

finally, i watched my much anticipated movie. been in love *blush* with superman since i was a kid. called me a dreamer *i am though* but the thought of having a guy like superman is simply heart warming. in chloe's word "my own personal superhero".
call me a drama queen, but this is what i felt about the movie...
i was moving in my seat once i heard the opening theme and started to put myself in louis lane shoes. just the "are you okay" in the beginning part of the movie already made my heart felt sooo warm and my eyes watery. i felt for him as well when he heard louis' confession to her life partner that she wasn't in love with him. how heartbroken he was that he immediately flew up and concentrate on saving the world. then the "my lost" made me feel suffocated. imagine yourself being superman looking at the girl you love and said that word. of course the "i'm always around" is simply sweet as well.
love aside, the film was okay - after so much tv series on my hero, it is great to finally watch the movie version. though i was quite disappointed that they changed the story line *come on, a kid?* i am glad they keep something original, like him going to the sun to recharge himself. i'm still wondering why they didn't do the doomsday storyline instead. villain wise? not that villain, more like a joker!
clark wise, though his eyes are not as piercing as reeves, he is good. and he definitely has a great body.
now i simply need to wait for the dvd to complete my superman movie collection. and i'm glad cin is still jet lagged that i promised to accompany her watching it again one day, aiming for the 3D show now.

No comments: