Friday, July 14, 2006

superdead?

boss is going to the states again, this time around for the t-minus session. tomorrow is our final year-end closing. as expected, all her stuff falls to me. sigh, i normally spend the whole day doing my own stuff during the month-end closing which doubles come year-end closing and now i have to cater hers as well. looks like i have to do hers tomorrow and mine on saturday. sometimes i wonder what is the point of her having an asst. manager. yes it's operational asst. manager but still ...
okay she did called me in on tuesday expressing her exasperation on the asst. manager and another colleague of mine. being a staff, i simply listened without saying a word - i am after all a staff. i know she's afraid i'll leave the company in the midst of the project, hence the assurance she gave. she also said that she could only rely on me and hp for all the stuff.
i don't hold any grudges and i think she knows that, hence the reason my job list getting longer and longer. i just feel that she should delegate some of the stuff to the others as well. i guess i really have to learn to say no, or maybe throw tantrum so that she won't give me anything new? naaah .. not me.
well, i promised myself to be happy - so i'll look at this as a challenge and a sign that she knows she can count on me. though i think me doing her job means me entitled to part of her salary, hehehe

1 comment:

biKi said...

tenang bab.. segala sesuatunya pasti akan ada balasannya.. baik langsung maupun tidak langsung.. hehehe.. *belagu*