Sunday, July 02, 2006

::my lovely Jakarta::

yeah, been busy with work that i haven't had a chance to recap my weekend trip back home last week.
nothing unusual, met my families, met biki n juwi prior to meeting the rest for dinner on saturday, and again met biki n juwi on sunday to see gotheborg, dinner with the whole family on sunday night, and spent the whole monday doing something else.
of course, ate like crazy that i was really sick afterwards. threw up twice i felt that whatever i had in jakarta was all out once i was back home. apparently i had stomach flu but couldn't afford to take sick leave that i spent the first few days after i am back feeling so darn sick at the office.
but overall i am happy with my trip back home - can't wait for my next trip home when my sis gives birth

No comments: