Sunday, March 02, 2008

Weekend Recap

i had a great weekend. well i know it's not over yet but i plan on staying at home today. what do you know, the minute i wrote that i received a text on a b'day dinner today!!
anyways, it started with a birthday "surprise" party for a friend, followed by movie, dinner and yet another movie with my ex-fm (i think i've been using the ex thingy alot that i might change it next time i'm writing something related to her). actually, i was supposed to go to a housewarming after the 1st movie but i opt not to was because well, firstly i just know the guy only when he starts dating my friend and i'm not that close to that friend so skipping it won't make me feel guilty. secondly i was just not in the mood of spending time in the crowd meeting new people, which is what normally happen in this kinda thing. thirdly, i know 2 of my non-alcoholic friends aren't attending as well and lastly, i'm just not in the mood of planting a smile on my face making small talks to stranger (which is actually the same as my 2nd reason - hah!). and i didn't regret it at all, especially when we had a nice chat while walking, a nice dinner in one of my favourite place and the best part is that i managed to get my ex-fm walked from orchard to bugis and back to orchard!! i deserve a pat on the back :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. ochard - bugis - orchard is not that far now
huahahahaha

Simply Baby said...

haha
it's not far .. it never was!!