Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Day at ECP

i managed to balance myself longer on the bicycle this time around. yesss!! still i need to practice more as i have the tendency to hit the tree and/or those light poles along the road. there was once my friend decided to stop at a big tree so that i don't hit it, lol. it was a fun 2hrs of cycling for me and my friend, while another friend of us had her hand on rollerblading and felt 4 times that she had few bruises on her bxtt now. i really salute her perserverance on learning how to blade. considering this is her first time from not being able to stand from walking until gliding though her fall was pretty hard she kept on going, wonderful!
it was indeed a great 2 hours of learning. regardless of few bruises on my calves and soreness from 2 hrs of cycling, i am so looking forwarad to striking the no.1 item off my to-do list soon!

2 comments:

juwi said...

Ketemuan selanjutnya kita sepedaan deh, kalo gitu, hehehehe...

Simply Baby said...

sip!!
masalahnya kapan??? :P