Friday, March 28, 2008

Collagen Drink

i was with a friend earlier when she decided to stop and get some of her skin care product. while waiting for her getting things settled my eyes wandered around and i saw this collagen drink. i read about it and well i was just interested to find out more about it. so i approached the girl and asked the price. she has that confused expression before asking me "you're not moslem are you?" to which i responded "i am a moslem". she then told me that the product contained some pig extraction. i thanked her for telling me and shared with my friend *and her* my wondering about the collagen drink i consumed from some other brand few years back. the girl then told me that not all collagen drink contained pig extraction but the brand that i mentioned did. i was surprised because i did remember asking them before and they said no. its not even listed in the ingredients (but then again, its all in japanese). i thanked her once again and said some silent prayer. i didn't know back then and its not that i did it on purpose, but still ... this incident also reminded me on how i take this serious thing lightly. astaghfirullah....
i thank this girl for her honest explanation. if only all sales girls are like her ...

No comments: