Monday, March 03, 2008

Just Follow Law

few days ago while i was in a train a heavily pregnant lady went in and as per usual people were ignorant. i was standing with a book in hand but this scene caught my attention that i kinda point the book i was reading to the two guys seating in front of me. they kinda sensed what i meant with me pointing the book and moving it between them that one of them stood up and gave his seat to the lady. the guy who didn't give up his seat stared at me and i just ignored him.
and this isn't the first time i did that. sometimes i just looked at them with a 'disgusted' expression (or at least i thought i gave that kinda expression) to the person who normally pretended not to see me.
same for the escalators. i normally said 'excuse me' instead of just standing there. if they pretended not to hear i'd tap their shoulder or move my face and said another 'excuse me' out loud near their ear. and it happened today. he pretended not to hear and when i tapped his shoulder he asked his girl to move to the right in front of him! i was grumbling when i passed them saying that they should stand on the left side instead. the guy kept quiet but when i was about to reach the top he said loudly "why?" duh!! i was annoyed that instead of walking i stopped, turned my head, looked him in the eyes and said "because that is the rule" and walked off. i was so tempted to say "unless you can't read" but decided not to 'cos he looked like a gangster. i know sometimes that kinda person gives out the impression that they're tough and he was silenced after i said that to him but still i walked faster without turning back.
some people!! ignorant and unhappy when they already know that they're at fault!
and probably i was just in the mood for an argument.

No comments: