Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Stuck

i've been spending most of my working hours today browsing from one website to another with the table calendar lying between me and the machine. after the kinabalu trip was cancelled i can't help but wanting to do something that long weekend. my supposed to be kinabalu travelmate is going to laos and asked me to join her but i don't have laos in my list so i declined it. 2 other friends are heading down to the kiwi land attending a wedding. all these make me feel darn itchy to get out as well. i have a training from 17th 'til 19th, though it's just half-a-day in the 19th itself. i have a concert to go to on the 25th. i am left with no choice but just that weekend when price hits the ceiling. already spent too much during chinese new year due to the peak season i don't really want to spend too much on airfare again. apart from that few places that comes to mind has no more seats during that period - well i'm talking about budget airline only though. thought of going home and do some trip to a nearby city but my friend will be busy attending mass in church during that period. i don't ask another friend of mine though as i know what the answer will be. checked with my sister and she too is not planning on anything. apart from the 2nd child is still too young to understand travelling, the home renovation takes her first priority nowadays.
argh!! i know i am supposed to stay home and study instead. even circumstances aren't on my side. but i just feel very itchy. i know i'll end up staying here - darn that agent for misleading us on kinabalu!!

No comments: