Friday, March 28, 2008

I Miss Camping

my phone bill is going crazy today. my nephew is on his 3 days camping trip with his wushu group. basically an orientation before he can be upgraded to the next belt. but since they're still young parents are allowed to follow but need to drive themselves and find their own accommodation. they too have to stay far from the kids. so this afternoon my sister said during the physical training, my nephew who's very fussy closed his eyes everytime he had to crawl in a muddy area. at times he walk on hand and knees instead of crawling just to avoid dirtying himself more. there were times when he stood and look at his hands with a yucky expression.
i called again at night and apparently they're given a break to meet their parents before the 'jurit malam'. my sis said my nephew was a little bit scared when she told him that he'd be walking with a torchlight alone later. apparently there'll be some sort of 'ghost' and stuff along the way. and just few minutes ago my sister called saying that my nephew and another girl were sound asleep on the lap of their team leader when the other groups are getting ready for the 'jurit malam'. LOL
it must be fun waking him up and still feeling sleepy he is asked to hold the torchlight and start walking.
i am so very envious of him now!!

No comments: