Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Feel Blessed ...

a friend insisted on meeting up today even when i told her i have a wedding to attend. she then asked to meet late morning, before the wedding. i was quite puzzled but i guess she must've bought me something from her bali trip that she wanted to give it to me fast. so we met at 8ish and we sat in one of those bar around bugis. i was surprised when she took out a bag of nail polish and stuff and asked for my hand. she did my nails in a bar!! no wonder she asked for a table with good lighting. and to think that i just got my monthly cycle today means i can have some nail polish on. just nice. i kinda know the story behind this surprising gesture so i didn't ask much and just let her do. i chose the color and let her be creative and decide on the rest even when she added glitter and flowers which are not my kinda thing.while she's doing it i looked at her concentrating and couldn't help but feeling very blessed to be surrounded by lovely people. and to think i only started to be close to her in december? my questioning why my monthly cycle came late this month is also answered. God decided to change the schedule so that i can enjoy this personal manicure session.
i couldn't help but wonder *this may sound so un-original* of all the things i've done i must've done something right that God showered me with so much blessings.
ps. and i did guess right - a blue sarong and a pretty blue necklace which suits my taste perfectly! thanks so much, fishy...

No comments: