Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hellooooo

i've been trying to cut my phone expenses by not calling home mostly to talk to my nephew as often as before. btw, i had a chat with my sister earlier today and she told me that she unplugged the macintosh, kept it at one side only to find the it up and running when she's back from work. apparently my nephew did all the work. he managed to put the cables and stuff together and when asked who did it his answer was "me. i'm computer expert you know" LOL. oh my!
anyways, i managed to cut down and this month my bill is only 200ish. yupe, still loads more to cut but at least i've managed to make the figure smaller. i guess singtel is aware of my intention that i received a mailer today informing me that i am randomly selected to enjoy their 70% v019 fee up to sept 2008. that is 10cents flat per minute is written in red large bold fonts. temptation .. temptation ...
will i fall for it? i hope singtel will be the disappointing party.

No comments: