Wednesday, May 17, 2006

who would you pick?
this might be a strange posting but who cares - read with an open mind

a friend just wrote me a testimonial and even before i read it i knew what she'd write there as she has been saying that for oh so many times. met her and some others during lunch that i brought it up and she said that she really meant it. well truth is if were a guy, she'd be the one i pick as well - what's not to like from her, i really do mean what i wrote in my testimonial for her as well.

hmm .. now my imagination got the best of me

back home, if i were a guy i'd pick biki (sorry juw, get yourself a rebonding 1st and i'll pick u! hehe)

so if you were your opposite sex, who would you pick?

7 comments:

juwi said...

Huahahaha..gue tetep kagak mau rebondiiiiing!

Anonymous said...

If I were a guy, I might not think what I am thinking right now, cos I'll be thinking in a guy's mode!

In other words, I might not choose to be with the same person as I am going to choose now, cos my thought and mind are not in guy's mode.

IMO, doesn't matter. We will just know it when it's time.

Dodol Surodol said...

Tom Cruise, tangan di bawah.

Simply Baby said...

diplomatis amet yol!

hmm kalau include celebrity mah gue Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie ya? hmm ..

biKi said...

huehehe.. strange posting indeed :P but seneng jg dipilih instead of juwi >:) hihihih ayo dong juuuu.. rebondingggggg!!! *btw: gak bisa tau apa yg bakal gue pikirin kalo gue co, bener kata yolli*

juwi said...

If I were a guy, of course I would choose Juwi! Who else? (narcissus)

Simply Baby said...

narcissus indeed! :D