Saturday, May 20, 2006

oh nooo...

multitasking can be very dangerous at times. was having a discussion with my workmate in another country and at the same time i was responding to some post. was too engross in writing the respond that after hitting the enter button, i realised i posted at the wrong window. imagine my workmate's face when he read what i wrote in his window when he's supposed to receive an answer to his question ..

me: you forget to include bonbon, scorps .. duh
him: ???
me: ooopss .. sorry wrong window
him: did you get my earlier messages?
me: yes i did *re write all his comment to confirm i got it*

continued our discussion 'til we got the conclusion then he sent me another message :-

him: so - " you forget to include bonbon, scorps .. duh" ???
me: sorry, i was having a sametime with another work mate of mine here
him: haha, it happens to me all the time aida!
him: i mean !
me: hahaha

i was sooooo embarass!! lucky he is not those nasty guy

2 comments:

juwi said...

Kok postingan elu ke bawah jadi italic semua, Bab? Ampe ke menu-menunya. Sengaja?

Simply Baby said...

walah? gue kok liatnya normal!!
hmm.. sapa yg miring yeh? ;)