Friday, May 26, 2006

MSN status ...

i really love one of my friend's msn status :-
if i told you my intentions, you'd be flustered and embarrassed ... if i let you hear how my heart pounds, you'd grow anxious :-$

then i started to look at other people status which is quite fun and here they are :-
  • *raining*
  • the only reason i talk to myself is because i'm the only one whose answers i accept
  • you finally found you and i collide -- haha this must be from the mp3 hunting we did during the weekend
  • nah..no need to wait for hurricane..i'm the hurricane LOL -- must be from the enough of hurricane complaint from moi
  • i want to shopppppppppp -- must be the great singapore sale fever
  • javanese puppet master
  • forgive..., but forget?
  • i will find a way -- i know what's this about but i'm not gonna give any advice here
  • wait and wait and wait -- well, for which match now?
  • you're my "main squeeze" -- must be about the little boy in the pic

the rest? no status!!
*including myself*

No comments: