Sunday, May 21, 2006

dealing with stress ..

my workmate texted me saying how stress she was with the project and asked me to give her some tips on how did i cope with it. little did she know about this blog of mine, else she would not ask me that question.
well i told her truthfully that i too cried often and sometimes when i just had it, i would either blog, went down for a walk, or spent time chatting, browsing or playing game. she called me afterwards CRYING! i really didn't know what to do but apparently my response kinda made her feel at ease as all this while she thought i was so good, being able to handle all the stress.
truth is boss kinda depends a lot on both of us that sometimes i too feel a little unfair how many jobs are on our hand when the rest of the team is simply doing a handful of stuff. i asked her to consult boss on this, actually she did once few months back when she broke down in tears in front of everyone else. but boss being boss, we kinda lost hope in talking. i hope this time around boss do listen to her else it would be bad for the project in the long run, and i can see clearly that it could mean dooms day for me as well.

this project is like a domino effect, dropping us down one at a time ...

No comments: