Saturday, May 06, 2006

which one ...

a million shxt!! - luckily i went online and checked my office email. need to go back to office tomorrow and reload the cost rate interface as the schema is now in a different location. and to think that i have brought my machine home today so that i don't have to come back tomorrow. what's the point of remote access when you're still forbidden to connect to certain machines eh ...

sally was asking me to join her for a sinful dessert at esplanade this evening (gosh its morning already!!). received offline messages from jun confirming this as well. already promised switch to turn up awhile for the dinner she's having with her friends. not sure if jen still needs my robinson card for shoes as well..

alas, i have few scenarios:
  1. my initial plan - combat @bugis, salon, office (now that i have to go back) while waiting for evening to meet switch awhile
  2. salon (must change the timing AGAIN), office, meet sally (& jun), chit chat killing time before meeting switch - no gym but might be able to pass the card to jun!!
  3. gym, office, meet sally & jun then meet switch - no salon!!
  4. the perfect one - my own cardio (no combat :(), salon, office, meet sal & jun then meet switch - can i wake up early? - also provided the 11 am slot is still available for me to choose.
which one to choose? i know june will kill me if i skip gym AGAIN that i'll be missing it during my training next week. but i haven't meet sally for almost 2 weeks now .. *which one* - let's see what i end up with later!

No comments: