Thursday, May 04, 2006

one blurry momma ...

was doing my work when boss came in saying 'okay, let's go' and walk away. i was quite confused but found out that apparently there's a meeting and i need to attend the meeting. quite panic i don't know what to bring so i just went up with my diary and pen. another meeting, another chance of gaining weight - had 7 candies is total !!
back to my desk, got a call from someone asking for confirmation of my attendance on this coming friday's seminar at IBM. i was confused and could only said, 'i didn't register for any seminar, why must i confirm my attendance'. the lady was confused and said 'but miss xx registered you for this seminar' - MY BOSS!!. i ended up asking this lady to emailed me agenda of the seminar, approached my boss and asked her what was this about.
well, it's not really related to me actually, some virtual server thingy, but it started at 9 am and it's around bugis area. so what the heck .. i can wake up late and try wong solo chicken on that day!!

5 comments:

biKi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
biKi said...

relax girl... it's happened to me sometimes too.. attended some meetings/seminars that i didn't register. look at the bright side, u'll get a chance to taste wong solo's =P~

Simply Baby said...

haha ..
so happy liat elu disini :)

juwi said...

Protes poligami! Jangan makan di Wong Solo! (lho...:-p)

Simply Baby said...

udah tadi :D
ada foto dia ama istri pertama
ditengah2 3 istri lainnya b/w
tulisan diatas 'banyak istri banyak rezeki'
tulisan dibawah 'ikhlas berbagi kasih'
MEMALUKAN!!
tp ayamnya lumayan tuh :D