Friday, May 19, 2006

girls will always be girls...

there's a coach party tonight at this place and the dress code is party chic. alas, when the organiser said 'a simple black dress will do' i went for a black dress hunting yesterday. so frustrated and embarass that i always have to do this whenever there's an event going on. my wardrobe is bursting yet there is nothing i find suitable for today's event. went home and chatted with a friend for a while. she too was confused on what to wear today, mostly about the footwear. almost using this excuse to buy herself a pair of sandals, little did she know i too used this excuse to get myself a new black dress. haha..

i know my mum's gonna kill me when she found out that tomorrow i'll be heading for a vera wang bridal show!! i'll be going with a friend as "my partner" couldn't make it and another friend will also do the same thing. oh well, i'll think about what to wear tomorrow after i'm done with the party tonight.

No comments: