Saturday, May 06, 2006

Election Day *and here I am*

it's saturday and it's not even 8 AM here and I'm at the office. to top that all - it's election day, hence it's a public holiday! *DANG* totally forgotten about that until the taxi driver brought it up. there goes my plan of getting breakfast from this place near my office.
couldn't sleep the whole night thinking of the schema thingy that i felt like going to office straightaway this morning when i found out about it. luckily my better judgement took control of me. so here i am waiting for the tranmission to be done before calling a cab home *haven't had my shower yet!!*
since i'm already here, might as well i finish some other stuff so that i can leave tomorrow without a long to do once i'm back list. opened my email and received one email from the central team's coordinator that said "Well done to the Singapore team. This is a great achievement to complete LIT 2 weeks ahead of schedule". am i proud of it? OF COURSE I AM. i am the interface lead and i've been busting my ass like crazy handling everything alone though i got assistance in developing the application but still everything else was on me. i learnt a lot of finance thingy though so i guess i did gained something useful too. if only i could get the oz's application up and running soon. kinda stress there especially that the functional lead said she has full confidence the application will be ready before may 19th if it's me handling it when i myself have no such confidence. now that the lt starts next week - i hope we can achieve the same here like what we did in lit - hopefully i have time to really concentrate on this one of this day.

ah .. time to change my voice mail then call mr. taxi driver and go home ...

2 comments:

biKi said...

speechless.. gile bab.. ngerapel lu? hehehe.. nice to read yours.. happy election day! :P

Simply Baby said...

haha ..
thats my life eh ..