Thursday, May 04, 2006

its confirmed that the training in KL starts next week. Thank God that I only need to attend it 'til thursday and we chose the evening flight home. Good thing that the one arranging everything is fine w/ me requesting to be in the same room with hp - thanks mich!!
i don't feel any excitement at all for this up coming training though we're going to be trained about this business object thingy. probably its because the location of the training, had it been held in meadowlands again hmmm, i should be more excited ;p
anyway no shopping plan for this trip, probably just shoes and thats it! i do plan on going to the shop where i bought my sandal few years back at it has great quality shoes with great design.

thanks to a dear friend of mine, i am now hooked with one arabic song!! from me asking the meaning of his status to him sending me the remake version of that song in hindi, i tried to search the net 'til i got the original arabic version (listen to tamalyy ma'ak). such a sweet song with a very sweet and romantic meaning. thanks to my lovely sister, i will be getting the mp3 soon. still can't believe that i'll be this in love with an indian/arabic song - well, when it's in the blood it's in the blood!

tamally ma'ak tamally fe baly we fe alby wala bansak..
(you're in my mind and in my heart, i can't forget you - i always miss you)

No comments: