Tuesday, May 16, 2006

FINALLY

my body clock failed me! i wind my alarm so that i could attend morning pump. already thinking of skipping the monday running session. this morning i only heard a knock on my door and when i woke up i heard my alarm clock was ringing mad. hehe, apparently it woke yolli instead of me. and to think i set it up at 6 AM! *sorry yol*
so i decided that today is a free exercise day - will be going for a facial instead. was wondering if i could ask for a time off since i've been coming to office during weekends and public holidays...
haven't have facial for ages and my face is getting worst with each day - i guess all these late night out doesn't help either. really gotta get back on track diet wise too.
met kat online - she's going back to the states for an undertemined time, spending time with his step dad who had cancer and doctor said he has 3-4 mths time. poor kat, i hope she's fine and surely she will treasure the last few months she has with her dad.

No comments: