Monday, May 15, 2006

my 2nd wakeboarding

what can i say apart from AWESOME! though i still couldn't stand i managed to squad for quite sometime before falling down and to top that up, i did it on the rope! no longer at the side of the boat like what i did during the workshop.

went to sengkang to meet the organiser before heading to punggol marina country club for the wakeboarding. it was my 1st time meeting the organiser but he was nice and fun to be with. there was once when i was still being briefed on how to pull myself up that when i was standing he asked me to smile to the camera and when i did he simply pushed me to the water. ended up drinking lots of salty water .. yuks!
too bad i still couldn't make myself stand that i ended up being asked to simply squad and get my balance first. even twice kervin had to go into the water as i couldn't flip myself back after falling down. my small ankle didn't help at all that i have to made a lot of effort to push my heels down so that i can get the board balance.
but it was fun fun fun .. ended up the day with early dinner. will surely do it again but i won't be joining them for a weekly session - quite a costly sports i have to say.

3 comments:

juwi said...

Kayaknya seru! Tapi, mahal ya, Bab?

biKi said...

pheeewww... #:-S what a week! :)

Simply Baby said...

heeh juw, untuk kantong gue mah lumayan mahal :)

iye bik, what a week - but you guys know how much i enjoy outdoor activities kan