Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday Boohoo

somehow my friendster account got 'hacked'. after uploading a new picture i couldn't see my profile. instead i saw a 'save your soul' or something like that message at the bottom right of the page. i saw that on my cousin's page two days ago so i thought it's friendster having problem and didn't bother to check others profile. but then a friend told me that it only happened to those that just posted a shout out. i didn't post one! sent an email to the support but no response yet. only that now i can see my wallpaper instead of the crappy message. i am not a person who's patience when it comes to things that must be settled fast, hence i sent another email asking them on the progress. i just hope they notice my email.
i was so engrossed at work that i miss combat. well actually i planned to skip combat. it's been awhile since i take a bus ride home that i decided to do one now. on my way there, just outside my building there's this lady pushing a pram. the girl in the pram was excited about something that she moved her body forward when suddenly *brukk* the handle broke and she fell on the floor flat on her face. i was quite surprise 'cos it happened when i was about to pass by them. her mom quickly carried her but that didn't stop her from screaming her pain out loud. poor girl. i continued my walk and realised there's this man in front of me looking intently at the incident. i looked back and saw the girl stretching her arms out to this guy. her father!! the one she was excited about. and yet he did nothing but stood still waiting for his family to approach him. not a single initiative to approach them and give his wife a help. what a pxg! i couldn't help but mumbled the word 'suami sialan' when i passed him. he didn't know what it meant, probably even unaware that i was commenting on him but i let my annoyance out. a total MCP indeed.

No comments: