Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rusty Game

i managed to get the racket and thank God i did. if i didn't have one, the game wouldn't be as fun as it was 'cos someone need to take turn with me. 2 hours of rusty tennis, but hey it's all for the fun. at least i'm not doing that bad for a beginner level, though sometimes i kinda used a wrong way of hitting the ball. i still need to practice on using my arms more than my wrist as well.
it was pretty nice place as well with a very reasonable rental price. we've decided to make it a weekly event. so i guess my monday run will now be wed run. just need to talk to my running buddy tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow so happening!
good for burning carb

Simply Baby said...

more on picking up the ball for now :)
there's 8 courts, so grab a partner and practise as well ;)