Sunday, August 26, 2007

Missing Home

i am truly madly deeply exhausted. it's so shocking that i was blank for a while when the insert statement - INSERT STATEMENT!! - didn't work. i was so amazed by how tired my brain was until i couldn't recall that specifying fields don't work in access.
after several requests i finally received few pictures of my new born niece. i couldn't help controlling my tears. i so wish i was there to see her in person. living away from family is so not worth it when it comes to these small little things. she looks tiny, well she IS compared to my other niece who weighed 4 kg when she was born. but this girl has a nose as high as a skyline. and i think she looks like my sister.

i was contemplating, should i just go home unannounced? taking 2 days of leave for this? bugger, i haven't go down to the ICA now that i have renewed my passport.

No comments: