Sunday, August 12, 2007

Charcoaled

it's been a nice weekend with a bucket full of fun.
i am getting more challenged with this facebook. after creating an account in respond to a friend's invitation i simply leave it just like that. another friend added me. and another. that was when i decided to explore it. still confused but kinda enjoy it now.
my skin is more tan - nope, darker - than its used to be. oh my! from the 6 hours under the blazing sun. charcoaled skin. 2 hours of walk. totally dehydrated. a big glass of coke during dinner really help as i really need the sugar rush.
foot reflexiology eased some tension on the calves muscle. forced myself to go and find a racquet. its been awhile since i did shopping so i was a little surprised upon seeing how crowded tampines mall was. seems like everybody in singapore were there. did my mission as fast as i could. of course, went home empty handed. sigh
managed to watch the
dvd i borrowed - a good movie. managed to finish the latest shopaholic book. need to do my ironing. need to get some work done, what's the point of bringing the machine home if i don't open it, eh.

No comments: