Thursday, August 30, 2007

I 'Heart' Launch Week - BP 6?

so i stayed for pump eventhough i was a bit tired from combat.
oh sidetrack first, finally after doing my 2nd bc33 i know how to execute the jab down better. and today was more spacious so we have the chance to do a proper ginga and jump. i still need to work on my jump sidekick, i don't think i jump that nice :]
pump was good and the triceps track wasn't tough. yes!! think i'll add weight the next time i do pump. the abs part was a bit tricky and tough though, it involves rolling with your bar. hmm, next time i have to position the stopper facing me so that it won't stuck during the rolling. lunges are tough as usual and the shoulder is pretty okay. i don't think i can go back to my normal weight until another 2-3 more class.
and now im just enjoying the potential cracking of my bones. after ages of not doing 2 classes in a row, i'm sure i'll be awake to a great sensation tomorrow - full body soreness.

No comments: