Monday, August 27, 2007

Rambling ...

just came back from a conf. call. somehow the HK guy's conversation sounded more like a lullaby to me. i need to write something before i really fall asleep.
so i stopped by at times during my lunch break. i decided to skip pump as i am not fully recovered from my weekend exhaustion and i don't think i can carry a bar with the mood i was in. i finally decided to get the book i've been wanting to buy but always end up leaving the place empty handed. while queueing i noticed they're having a promotion - buy 2 get 3 for few books and i've already saw two that attacted me. not only i left the place with 1,000 places to see before you die, i got myself blink, the tipping point, and eat pray love too.
on a side notes, its seems that i always inspire few friends on doing something which i myself haven't got a hands on. somehow because of me a friend is now hooked in sports - from asking her to do the jpmorgan challenge and standchart marathon, she is now hooked on running and planning her triathlon next month. from sharing my plan of attending some travel-volunteer talk with a girl, she ended up planning a trip to one country after viewing the site i forwarded to her. and today, from telling my friend about my wish of a quick getaway and gave her the link to the eco travel site, she is now planning on a quick backpacking in october. i am happy of course but please, quick someone... inspire me!!

No comments: