Saturday, August 25, 2007

Taking Things for Granted

it's been quite some time since i enjoy the leisure of waking up late, lazing around, WATCHING TV on saturday morning. it's always rushing for this rushing for that. if only i didn't promise my auntie, my saturday morning will be très parfait!
not that i'm complaining or whatsoever, i actually enjoyed all the things i've been doing and will continue doing since i told myself time and again not to be a lazy bummer. it's just often you take things for granted and you only realised how good it is when you don't have it. having a weekend to called my own is one of it.
on a sidenote, i am thinking of achieving something next year. something i always think of doing, something i need to do so that i can die happily. i can't say more than this now. i just need to get myself ready and discipline myself to do the thing that hinders me most on making it come true.

No comments: