Thursday, August 23, 2007

Life Is Too Short

i woke up this morning and saw a message in my mobile. one of the admin staff in the firm passed away. a young man without any sickness, just like that. indeed we have to be prepared 'cos anytime God could just say, 'okay, you! time's up!' but it still a shock to hear this kinda news.
Life is too short for one to live it badly. make the best of it. if you want to do something - do it! carpe diem.
i have so many things i want to accomplish before i die. at the same time i want to live a life full of balance. the life herewithin and the life after. spending time with families, friends and spending time with myself. givng back to the world in return to all the good things bestowed upon me. i hope God gives me the chance to fulfill all of my dreams. and i don't want to die knowing i haven't do a certain one thing i've been wanting to do, yet kept on delaying it.
but then again, i can only wish, hope, dreams of things and try my best accomplishing what is within my control. everything else is up to the maker up above.

No comments: