Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday Lunch Break

just came back from lunch with my workmate and ex-workmate, who used to be my lunch buddy. its been a while since i had lunch with her. now that she's working in town we make it a point to have lunch together once in a while. apparently she'll be moving to another branch next month so guess we'll just seize the remaining time we have to go out and have lunch with her, once a week.
its friday and somehow i drag monday already. had a meeting this morning where we promised to deliver the new request within 3 weeks time. did a presentation to finance dept afterwards and we *actually more like boss* promised to make all the changes and deliver the final product within a week's time. and i still have this new application to review on monday. think i'll start the requirement gathering today. i'm trying to implement what i got from the course i did few weeks back and boss was quite curious with all the documents i came out with. hehe, she didn't know what course i attended and i don't have any intention of telling her unless she ask me of course. that's for my personal benefit and with me implementing it on work means i'm benefitting the firm as well, right?
on another note, i'm not going back during national day week. and my plan of going back during indonesia's independence day got cancelled as well. my sis told me not to go home since my parents are coming early september, but i kinda want to see my niece and whatever coming out from my sister in few weeks time, eh. indecisive now.

No comments: