Friday, August 10, 2007

HarPitNas

somehow i woke up feeling a bit confused. i heard an incoming text message and was at shocked upon seeing the time, 8 AM. what day is it? do i have to go to work? isn't it sunday? but how come it didn't feel like one? so i read my text, from a friend asking if i have meet the other girl. oh shxt, the breakfast!. after thanking her for the wake up text and saying i'd be very late i rushed for shower. 15 mins and i was on my way to work.
met them for breakfast, more like showing my face. as one of the girl is not in town, i feel bad to skip it as well hence me showing up, even though for a while.
now at the office only to spend my morning reading and replying emails and chatting. though i am still struggling with converting old data to the new dB structure prior to releasing the application on monday my mind keep on wandering to the the other application. my ambition is to get something out by monday though the deadline is still 3 weeks away. with the phase i am in, i'm not sure i can accomplish that.
i need my weekend!!

No comments: