Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Half Full or Half Empty?

if you asked me few months back, i'd say this is a bleak year for me. quite a number of challenges came one after another. boss refused to let me go, hence couldn't get the transfer. server problems. project that didn't run smoothly. mom's surgery. even simple things like losing my card holder twice. its just a card holder, some might say. well mine had not only card but few valuable items in it. more than once i asked God what lies ahead for me, i know that all these are just a test for me to stay humble. without all these rocky paths i might take all the blessings for granted. its a good way of reminding myself that lots of people don't get the blessing i am bestowed with - life. health. family. job. friends. time.
i guess after months of whys, i decided to let it go. instead of just dreaming i started working seriously towards achieving it, reminding myself every now and then that everything has its own time. if it doesn't come true, oh well at least i've tried instead of just sitting and whining. its not the end of the world. think long term instead of short term. and just be thankful for each and every little things that happen in my life. and without you realising it good things start coming back.

No comments: