Friday, June 22, 2007

And The Thoughts Continue ...

i could not sleep. huhuhihihahahuhu ...

its the last day of workshop tomorrow. hehe, i've been working together with one of my workmate making our ex-workmate curious. we decided to put a tag on our msn that kinda give an idea that we're on leave. away from here. even earlier today i put 'in hawaii' as my tagline. well, we're in the hawaii room, which means i'm not lying. furthermore i know all my contacts know me better than believing i'm really in hawaii. but then my workmate wrote 'in hawaii, behind egypt, across new york' which kinda give away. haha, her game and she blew it off herself.

speaking of training, its quite a good one. being a typical kiasu society, my boss sent 4 person while IT sent 5. i took this opportunity to get to know the 2 new IT guys better. gotta have more allies in that dept if i want my things to be done fast, eh. tactic my friend, tactic. i'm already quite close to one which i call 'shiao zhao' or something like that, which means little boy. that's what the IT guys called him. since i couldn't pronounce his name properly i called him that as well. after all, being 23, he is a little boy.

outcome of the training? i'm sick of vivo city for sure. i now know there's a 30e from harbour front to bedok. and im gonna miss looking at sentosa from the loo. very nice. and of course, the new knowledge too.

can't wait for tomorrow to end. what else but the fact that its weekend! my cousin-in-law lost his father last sunday. losing a father on father's day. what an irony. well i'm not close to this cuz-il of mine, so going to the funeral is enough i guess. i'll skip attending the tahlil on saturday. i felt bad when my aunt called and i said directly that i don't think i'd be attending instead of the usual insyaallah. hey, insyaallah is 99% confirmed when i'm 100% sure i won't come.

anyways i have other plan on saturday night. my sis will be here for a night, transit from shanghai before going home. so i'll spend the time with her visiting an uncle who recently undergone a surgery. apparently the other aunties are going there to meet my sis as well. and of course my uncle already promised to prepare chapati for us. his nepalese maid makes wonderful indian dish. i'm sure the tea is gonna be served too. the only time i drink teh tarik is when they're using my grandfather's tea - 'teh chap pokok kelapa'. thick and rich in flavour. yummy, yummy. can't wait!

another weekend planned. another weekend not spent with the girl who's staying here for a month. well, we have a different lifestyle. she's a party-goer and to be honest i've been avoiding going out with her. funny part was last saturday when i had dinner appointment and she wanted to do clubbing. she ended up going alone and asked me to join once i'm done. my plan was to go home and text her late saying i'm still with my friends. luck was not on my side. i thought since its almost midnight she might've been out enjoying herself. how would i know i'd i bumped into her on my way to the train station. you must be joking!! well, i just told her honestly that i'm lazy. we ended up having dessert and then i showed her the way to her destination club.
well, today we've decide to do something together one day. but definitely not gonna do it her style and definitely not clubbing. i think she knew this as well. apparently she told her friend that the girl who's staying with her is not a party-goer. i think its just nice to spend some time with her apart from having dinner at bedok, at least once before she goes back home early next month.

i'm still not sleepy. i'm still not sleepy. i'm still not sleepy.

i've managed to wake up quite early these past few days. i hope i can continue doing that and get back to my old routine. yupe, here we go. the diet talk. after 3 weeks of break, i went for a run last monday and i didn't stop in between. i did combat on tuesday. and that's the exercise i had this week. i can feel some soreness in my abs now. must be from the conditioning track. i've been skipping the conditioning just to rush for shower. think i won't skip it again.
lots of people were puzzle with the fact i still exercise, though not as regularly as i used to, but why do i still put on weight. i know the answer now. i'm used to exercising much too much that my body is used to that routine. so once i slow down my metabolism slows down as well. if i go back to what i used to do i will maintain my current weight. so in order to loose some, i need to burn more than i used to. of course, i have to alternate cardio and weight to sustain the muscle i build. and remember diet effects 60% of weight loss. guess i have to look into my diet again. hmm.. i think i'll do it one step at a time. i'll try to get back to my routinity before going to the next level. too bad i couldn't take 2 long leaves on July, else i'll be joining my ex-trainer doing muaythai training in thailand. yupe, she's planning on going back for a 10 days course and she's psycho-ing me to join her for 5 days. too bad too bad.

better stop now or i'll end up talking about everything. 'don't you ever get tired of talking?' thats what mum used to ask me. ah mummy mummy. hope you are okay now. please be more careful when you're switching the oven on next time. check the gas, and don't let it on while you're attending to other thing. you're so used to doing this. its a huge oven you got there, the fire is huge. what do you think that makes me scared to switch it on everytime you asked me to? don't get your hair and hand burn again ya. bisous

No comments: