Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Japanese Strikes Again

was supposed to be watching Shrek3 during lunch with few others in the karaoke room but apparently there was some training hence a buffet galore there. so i decided to have a walk around office in search of clothes. i went to a shop to try some pants. was so very disappointed and a little depressed when i can only fit to a size that is almost 4 times bigger than my normal one. anyways i decided to go there again after work later for a final try and decision. lunch time is simply too rush to try and retry. so i left the place feeling a bit annoyed with myself not leading a healthy life. but i ended up in boat quay where i bought myself BigMac meal for lunch. yeah, right. so much for the disappointment on myself,eh. well at least i enjoyed myself there.
whereas why the title? what else but the japanese partner strikes again. calling from somewhere requiring for the report to be ready for his meeting. yeah yeah yeah, always last minute and yet forever demanding compared to the other partners. i'm done with the report, basing my analysis on the discussion i had with them few months back. now its my boss who has lots of questions. why take engagement to date, why not financial to date. why take total cost, why not net fee billed plus expenses plus unbilled. why take NER, why not SER. why must we calculate with ERP, yes i know they want that but is it necessary to include the percentage. aiyooooohhhhh!! i'd rather do blogging first to clear my mind before getting back to the why and why not.

No comments: